Combined Application for State and County Medical Assistance

Click here to view and print the Combined Application for State and County Medical Assistance. If you have any questions regarding this application please don't hesitate to contact the Power County Clerk's Office at (208) 226-7611.   … [Read more...]

Recorder Fees

We record only the original document or a certified copy of the document. No copies or faxes will be accepted for recording. All documents must have a notary and not exceed 81/2”x 14”. Larger pages will be charged as two (2) pages. We need a space of 2”x 3” for recording information on the front or … [Read more...]

Retail Alcoholic Beverage Licenses

Beer and Liquor Licenses are obtained through the Power County Clerk's Office. Requirements: You must get obtain a state liquor license FIRST, bring the original state liquor license to the Power County Recorder's Office (a copy must be made for Power County before the license can be … [Read more...]

Marriage License Information

Once that big decision has been made (to whom and when), you will need to come see us. WHERE TO APPLY FOR YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE If you will be married in Idaho, you must obtain a marriage license. If you are to be married in another state, you will need to get a license from that state. WHAT YOU … [Read more...]

Passport Information

To Obtain a Passport You Will Need: Two (2) identical passport photos that must be: In color 2 x 2 inches in size Taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance Full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background Between 1 inch and 1 3/8 … [Read more...]